Re: [Evolution] Evolution not showing all the messages that are actually in the (Exchange) folder.

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 13:06 -0400, Jamie Jackson wrote:
I have read the faq on "I cannot see some emails, but they must be
there.", but none of the solutions fixed my issue.

I don't know which solutions you tried, but the only one that works
consistently for me is:

* Shut down Evolution and all parts of it (evolution-data-server etc.)
* Remove the Exchange caches:
        rm -rf ~/.evolution/exchange ~/.evolution/mail/exchange

Now restart and things should be OK.

Note that if you have a lot of mail in your Inbox, Evolution will be
VERY slow to start the first time (since it has to rebuild the caches).
Similarly, if you have a lot of mail in your Deleted Items folder
Evolution will be very slow for the first email you try to delete, while
it rebuilds the cache.