[Evolution] Evolution isn't sending meeting organizers my acceptance

Evo 2.22.2 (2.22.2-0ubuntu2)

When i get an outlook/exchange meeting invite and accept it, it's not
sending the organizer my acceptance, but just puts it in my calendar.
Could you help me figure out what's going on and how to fix?

I could swear that past Evo invite presentations have shown me a
"notify organizer" sort of thing, but maybe I'm hallucinating.

Here are the current options. When I accept, the organizer gets no
notice, so they think I'm ignoring invites.

*Show Time as Free
*Open Calendar
*Decline
*Tentative