Re: [Evolution] multipart/related

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 11:53 -0400, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
ïHi all, is there any way to compose a message (an html message, I
think) that include images? I mean: if I write a complex text with
OpenOffice Writer, then how may I copy/paste it into the evolution
composer window? From my test, only text and a few paragraph style
information are kept, while images are lost.

I'm going to take a guess and say that this has more to do with the way
the clipboard works than with Evolution.  This is also a problem going
from FireFox to OOo and FF to Evo.  Placeholders for images are pasted,
but not the images themselves.  The only workaround I have found is to
point to the images in the Evo composer window and add them manually to
the placeholder locations.

My bigger complaint is that the Evo HTML composer will not let you add
an http linked image, only local image files.  This means you have to
download and attach the images rather than just provide links.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075