[Evolution] multipart/related

ïHi all, is there any way to compose a message (an html message, I
think) that include images? I mean: if I write a complex text with
OpenOffice Writer, then how may I copy/paste it into the evolution
composer window? From my test, only text and a few paragraph style
information are kept, while images are lost.

From my understanding, this kind of messages are mime messages that use
multipart/related mime type in order to link images to an html text. I
know that evolution is able to correctly display this kind of messages,
but I cannot find the right way to create them.

Does anyone have any solution?

Thanks a lot,
Giuseppe