Re: [Evolution] Every email is plain text, cannot view HTML emails

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 07:20 -0700, Fergus wrote:
Milan,

thanks for getting back to me. Yes, i had read the thread you linked and got
a little confused, i assume he is altering locally stored files and
importing them back into evolutions. This really doesn't help with messages
held on an IMAP server. The plugin sounds like the way to go.

More importantly i do not have this plugin. The plugin is not enabled in the
HTML messages tab and i cannot find it inthe plugin list. Do you know how i
could install this plugin? Is there a site index of them ?

Thanks again

Ferg

        Hi,
what is your distro? I know you wrote you have Evolution 2.22, but on
which distro? I always thought it's a standard plugin, and as I see it's
in the section of plugins_standard_always, so maybe your distro ships
evolution plugins separately? BTW, in Edit->Plugins the exact name is
"Prefer plain-text".

Anyway, I'm not sure if you got my point, the plugin itself, as is now,
will not help you at all. That what I was talking about was a possible
improvement, which would be done in the plugin source.
        Bye,
        Milan