Re: [Evolution] Evolution -g +x+y ??

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 17:38 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
In gnome, an application remembers its
previous position as long as it is the first application on the screen.
Subsequently opened applications always position themselves in the upper
left corner.

Bill, just for the hell of it, I tried it under Gnome (this is Fedora
9 as you probably know :-). I positioned and sized the Evo window as I
like it, logged out of Gnome and back in again, fired up Evo and there
it was in same position and size as I left it.

Note he says "as long as it is the first application on the screen".

Did you try starting something else first, then Evo?