Re: [Evolution] Evolution -g +x+y ??

Hi Matthew;

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 15:45 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 11:08 -0400, William Case wrote:
Gconf.d keys, default mode, lets me set the window size and panel sizes
but not the screen position.  All my other applications allow me to
pre-set their +x+y (pixel count screen position) coordinates.

_All_ of them, really?  I'm curious how.

I catch the sarcasm.  But ... in fact, there is two ways.  They might
ultimately be the same but for an ordinary user they look different.
Some applications let the user set the x and y position in gconf.  Other
applications have a Xwindows --geometry +x+y command line switch.

I was careful to say *all* of *my* applications.  Perhaps others have
applications that are different.
--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2