Re: [Evolution] outlook/word

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 17:04 +0200, Chris Olive wrote:
One of the things I really liked about m/s office was outlooks ability
to allow the writing of e-mails in writer, thus using all the features
of word including fonts and formatting, will this ever be a feature of
evolution?

I hope not, or at least not until there's absolutely nothing else that
needs to be done and then only as an option or plugin which is disabled
by default. We already have enough idionts sending mail in HTML without
adding to the grief.

You can of course send from writer but I can only send as an
attachment
which is not always openable, this I feel is a major downside to what
is
otherwise a good replacement for outlook.

If you're sending a document for printing, editing or archiving, send an
attachment. If you're sending an email message, write it in plain text.

poc