Re: [Evolution] Synching the Exchange calendar from the command line?

Jules Colding <colding 42tools com>:

With a little hacking you could get this working:

Thanx for the tip!  It should be possible to script something using
Python and OmniORB, at least.

I didn't find anything about calendar support here, though...?

Googling for "calendar" gave me some screenshots of
Evolution with a Brutus calendar, so I guess it's there

But no text on the subject...?

Some developer information here
but nothing meaningful found when searching for "calendar".

Anyways... I'll browse around.  Thanx again!