[Evolution] Password/keyring issue

I am running Fedora 8 at work and using Evolution 2.12.3 to get and
send my email through an Exchange server.  I am using the "password"
interface to the server, and that seems to work fairly well, except:

If I tell Evolution to remember my password for send or receive, on
every send or receive, I get a window that says "Unable to unlock
default keyring" (or something close to that).  This window doesn't
accept any of my passwords (I actually only have one), so I click on
the "Deny" button, then it asks for my password, which I give it.
Then, if I click on the "Remember Password" button, it wants the
default keyring unlocked again, which I deny, and my email comes or
goes.

If I tell Evolution NOT to remember my passwords, then when it starts
up, I get the same default keyring window, then the password, and
thereafter, everything flies just fine in both directions, no password
prompting or anything.

My questions are:

1) How do I prevent that default keyring prompt?

2) Is there a way I can get Evo to remember my passwords all the time,
with or without the bloody keyring thing?

3) Is there a way to just make all of this go away, permanently?

Thanks.

mhr