Re: [Evolution] cannot print with windows vista

Running Evolution ver 2.22.1.1-1531 on Windows Vista 32 bits.
GTK+ 2.10.13 runtime environment.

Why are you using an outdated GTK+? That's not what is packaged with
Evolution 2.22.1.1-1531. How did you manage to make it use 2.10.13?

I can't print any e-mail,

For me it's just the same situation (but on Windows XP SP2, German).
Any attempt to print or to use the print preview for any eMail
immediatedly causes a crash and close of evo ï2.22.1.1-1531.

Well, printing on Windows is known to be a problem in GTK+. The
Windows printing code hasn't received as much love as it should.
(Volunteers welcome...) It shouldn't crash, though. I will try to
reproduce and fix. Until then, if printing doesn't work, don't
print...

(How do you otherwise find that Evolution build? What kinds of mail
servers do you connect to? What other problems are the most
irritating?)

--tml