[Evolution] How to recover evolution 2.12.3 after a crash

Hi all,

today I started Evolution and, with my big surprise, it asked me to
create a new account.
Everiting about my configuration was loose.

I recovered the configuration with an old backup because I forgot to
backup the gconf.
I hate that but it is... so

After that I created some accounts that I created after the backup, but
all the structure of my emails is OK.

Now, I discovered that I need a phone number... and ... big big
surprise ... I don't have the addressbook that I need.

In the evolution I see, under contacts
 -> Personale
 -> Clienti
 -> other

in the evolution directory, under addressbook/local I can see
1129736414 19648 13 port-delorenzo
1164615160 3194 0 delo gdit it
1195728681 4829 9 delo gdit it
1129737063 20586 0 port-delorenzo
1195728364 4829 0 delo gdit it
system

So...
there is a chance to import or to open the address book?

Tnx in advance
 Ambrogio De Lorenzo