Re: [Evolution] cannot print with windows vista

Running Evolution ver 2.22.1.1-1531 on Windows Vista 32 bits.
GTK+ 2.10.13 runtime environment.

All it's working fine, on SUSE i don't any problem, but our STAFF need
work with Notebooks and Windows Vista, and I've a little problem, I
can't print any e-mail, appear a Windows message:
evolution.exe  has stopped working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.
For me it's just the same situation (but on Windows XP SP2, German).
Any attempt to print or to use the print preview for any eMail
immediatedly causes a crash and close of evo ï2.22.1.1-1531.
This is just to confirm this seems to be a more general bug not only
show on vista.
I will digg depper later on and post my findings.
Regards
THi