[Evolution] Spellchecker deactivated

ïHello,

My Evo spellchecker was working fine. In the process of trying to fix a
spellchecking problem I was having in gedit, I uninstalled and
reinstalled Aspell. And since reinstalling Aspell, it is working fine
again in Gedit. But since reinstalling Aspell, Evo's "spellchecking"
option at the bottom of the "Edit" drop-down menu in a new letter
window, is grayed out.

I went into Evo's Edit -> Preferences in the main window toolbar, and
opened composer preferences -> spellchecker. There I found that no
languages are offered in the window where the various languages ought to
be listed. It does say that it will only list the languages for which
dictionaries have been installed. But I have multiple aspell
dictionaries installed-- including English, Spanish, Bengali, and
Hindi.

So why isn't the spellchecker working now in Evo?

Thanks,
Swarup