[Evolution] Sending mail to meeting attendees

I'm using Evo 2.22.3.1 on Ubuntu Hardy, with backends for IMAP and
Exchange.

One thing I find myself constantly wanting to do, that I can't figure
out how to do, is send an email to the attendees of a meeting (in
Exchange) I've accepted.  The meeting may recur or have been accepted
weeks ago, and the actual email meeting request is long gone.  But I can
open the meeting in the calendar and see all the attendees listed
there... it seems like a very simple and natural thing to want to be
able to create a new email message with all those folks listed in the
To: field.  But I can't figure out how to do it except to type them in
by hand.

Am I missing something?  Or is this an enhancement request?