Re: [Evolution] Suse 11 New install

I'm not familiar with Suse, but I'm extremely sceptical of your
assertion that .gconf/apps/evolution contains your mailboxes etc. On
other systems (Fedora and Ubuntu at least) that directory contains a
bunch of XML files and other generic configuration data, but the
mailboxes are under .evolution. I would be very surprised if the Suse
version was different.

poc

PS You replied to me directly instead of the Evo list. I don't know if
that was your intention.

Sorry for the direct email, it supposed to be addressed to the list.

Before Suse I was using PCLOS and the location was .evolution in the home folder. So When I installed Suse and Evolution, there it was everything and still couldn't see any mailbox or email. So I made a copy to the .gconf/apps/evolution folder too. Still no emails.
Then I deleted all of the folders and followed the instruction by the letter at the link you've posted. Still no emails or folders.
But reading the article I've had the impression that the working location of Evolution under Suse is .gconf/apps/evolution.
What else should I try?

Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here.