[Evolution] Evolution 2.22 and Date Format

Hi!

This has been asked before but no clear answer how to get this working can be found so one more try.. :-)

I'd like Evolution to show all dates in the ISO 8601 format, currently Evolution shows confusing amount of
different format, e.g., 5:23 AM, Today 8:23 AM, Yesterday 11:23 AM, Thu 26, 4:23 AM, Jun 26, 4:30 AM, ... So
I'd like to see only one format to be used to avoid confusion and ISO 8601 would look nice, e.g., 2008-07-10
23:32.

I've tried using different locales, mainly the well-known en_DK which defines ISO 8601 format for its
LC_TIME, but it does not work, i.e.,

LC_TIME=en_DK evolution

still comes up without ISO dates while for example

LC_TIME=en_DK thunderbird

works as expected. Using LC_ALL, LANG, or other variants does not help nor does en_DK.UTF8 or locales.

So, how could I change the way Evolution represents dates? I'm using Evolution-2.22 on Fedora 9.

Thanks!