[Evolution] Suse 11 New install

Hi,

I've just installed Suse11, KDE4 and Evolution 2.22.1.1.
After all of my previous installs when I opened Evolution, I could see my all email boxes and addresses. However in this install Evolution didn't pick up anything of my previous Evolution.
I noticed that the previous Evolution folder was under .evolution. That install was PCLOS.
Now in SUSE the location is under .gconf/apps/evolution. I've tried to copy all the .evolution folder to the new location, but still does not find any of my email folders.
How can I reclaim my past emails?
Thanks
gabci

Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here.