Re: [Evolution] How to disable selective reply?

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:15 +0530, Ruchir Brahmbhatt wrote:
ïHi,

Does anyone know how we can disable selective reply? i.e. when we
reply to some mail while some text of body is selected, it'll just
carry forward only selected text in reply mail instead of whole mail.
How to disable this as this is causing problems for me.

Why is it a problem? Just don't select anything and you get the whole
message quoted.

poc