[Evolution] Mail getting downloaded from the start again & again

Hi everyone

I am using evolution for a past few months. The problem with evolution
is , it downloads all the mail again and again. This is fourth time ,
evolution is behaving abnormal. I have "leave a message on server"
option selected , coz sometime i need to check mail through web access
too..Is there any solution for this. After i download all the message ,
it may work for one month or more...but if evolution again starts
downloading then i think i have to quit evolution .....plz help me....i
want to use evolution.....

Thank in advance

bikrish