Re: [Evolution] (cyrus) shared folders still not supported?

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 07:15 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Cyrus public folders definitely work. We use a public folder hierarchy
on our Cyrus server as a bulletin board. I haven't tried shared
(non-public) folders but there's a good chance they also work as AFAIK
the only difference is in the ACLs. You'd have to get the server admin
to set them up though as Evo has no interface for this.

Let me ask then, in your cyrus account in evolution, typically you see
this hierachy:

Inbox
  folder 1
  folder 2
    sub-folder 1
  folder 3
Junk
Trash

Where in that layout do your public folders show up?

I've tried playing with the namespaces knobs and I can get a view on a
shared folders tree, but then I lose access to my folders under Inbox.

Thanx!

b.