Re: [Evolution] sharing evolution calendars

This works, but may not be in your needs and budget.

Sync each of your desktops with a Palm device, such as a Treo.  Your
data should retain its integrity as long as you are using a single
handheld palm device for all.

The Treo/Palm acts as the host and the desktops, the clients.  Multiple
hosts = corrupt data.

Might be an online sync, like Google, but I haven't tried that.  I know
the handheld method works well.