Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.12.2 Is A BIG Dissapointment

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 22:51 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
None of this explains why in the latest version spam filtering
(using
bogofilter) no longer works.

With Exchange, or with POP/IMAP?  I've never been able to get spam
filtering working with Exchange.  That's OK with me because my company
does spam filtering at the Exchange server side.

That's the situation here as well, which is why I didn't comment on it
the first time.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075