Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.12.2 Is A BIG Dissapointment

Art Alexion wrote:
My company hasn't installed Office 2007
either yet, and one of the most annoying things is outside people
sending my users Office 2007 documents.  Earlier MS products won't open
these documents.  So, I'm wondering how an Open Source project, like
Evolution, should be expected to seamlessly integrate with new
proprietary protocols that the commercial vendor doesn't even support in
other versions.
Not to defend Microsoft, but they do provide a compatibility pack for older versions of office to open, edit, and save files in the new Office format.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466

--chris