mail.foobar.com/exchange.  Works fine.  The GAL server uses similar
syntax.  OWA is the standard mail.foobar.com/exchange.

Try http://<server-netbios-name>.foorbar.com

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 08:27 -0500, Thomas Novin wrote:
I'm using 'https://mail.foobar.com/exchange/' for OWA URL and 'domain
\username' for username and that works well.

You can login via OWA from the same machine without any problems?

What version of Exchange is it?

Rgds

-----Original Message-----
From: Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Exchange connector - cannot authenticate
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:09:06 +0100

Hi,

Iâm trying to use evolution 2.12.2 and evolution-exchange 2.12.2, to
connect to my corporate Exchange server. However,
exchange-connector-setup quickly complain with an unhelpful error
message:
        Could not authenticate to the Exchange server.
        Make sure the username and password are correct and try again.

After googling a bit, I have tried the following URIs for OWA:
      https://mail.foobar.com/exchange
      https://mail.foobar.com/exchange/USERNAME
      https://mail.foobar.com/exchange/USERNAME GROUP
and the same with / or /# at the end, all without success.

USERNAME is different from the login name which is a number, but I guess
this shouldnât be an issue.

Is there anything I can do to debug this problem and find out exactly
whatâs wrong? (Using a debugger is an option, but Iâd like to avoid
resorting to it.)

Thanks,