[Evolution] MS Exchange Palm syncing questions

My Palm data resides on an Exchange server.

With all of the provisos regarding syncing to multiple PCs, I have the
following concern:  Can I use different PCs accessing the same exchange
data for syncs safely?

I assume this is absolutely no problem if I use the same conduits on
both computers, but what if I don't?

To explain, I am testing a Linux desktop for wide deployment in our
company.  I primarily use the Linux PC and Evolution, but have a windows
PC next to it for troubleshooting other users' problems.  I have
continued to sync my Treo with the Windows PC, though the exchange data
can be edited from either PC and syncs correctly.  I want to sync from
the Linux PC occasionally as well as the Windows PC.  Any foreseeable
problems?

Info:
Exchange 2003
Chapura Outlook conduits on Windows PC
gnome-pilot/evolution conduits on the Linux PC.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075