-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Johnny <jjohnny novell com>

Yes .. we are working on a new connector for Exchange 2007 connectivity.  It will not be part of Evolution
2.22 (2.14) as it needs some more work to be done.

Meanwhile there may be some incremental releases of this as a standalone plugin.

- Johnny

"Wood, Barbara (ITIO-ISSO)" <barb wood hp com> 01/09/08 2:22 AM >>>
Hi all,

Is it true that evolution version 2.14 will support Exchange 2007?  If so, does anyone know the release date?

Best Regards,
Barbara Wood PMP
ITIO/ISSO - Infrastructure Specialty Services