Re: [Evolution] edit "from" field in composer (i.e. "+" address support for mailing lists :P )

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 13:12 +0100, Daniel Maher wrote:
Is there is a way to conveniently edit the From: field when composing a
new email?

No that's still not supported.  I've not seen much demand for it myself.
You can, however, edit your Reply-To address if that helps.  I'm
curious.  What is the purpose of wanting to use a separate From address
for each mailing list?

Matthew Barnes