Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] How to read archived mail ?? --[SOLVED]

Hi;
On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 19:52 +0000, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I am looking for suggestions, tips or howtos.

[SNIP]
I have thought of running a second instance of Evo, but then how would I
find the saved Message Archive file?  Would I create a link?  Copy the
files back to /.evolution?  Or is there a simple email program like mutt
or others that would let me get a quick read of one of these old stored
files?

I have been playing around, but haven't yet settled on a strategy to
dive into.  Any suggestions or thoughts would be helpful.

I can read all my archived emails perfectly with mutt.

--
Regards Bill