Re: [Evolution] How to read archived mail from outlook (pst)

Hello

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 09:10 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
I don't have a response to Mr. Case, but a related question.

I support Windows at work, but live in Linux.  I perform almost all of
my Exchange tasks in Evolution.  We require our staff to auto-archive
using Outlook.  Auto-archiving consists of moving items older than a
certain date to a local .pst file.  We have the archive.pst on a RAID
Evolution cannot read pst file. You would have to use Thunderbird on
windows to convert these to mbox.

network drive.  This is cheaper than the offsite backups of the Exchange
data.

I have auto-archiving turned off because I don't know how to access the
data on the archive.pst using Evolution.

Is this possible?