-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Milan Crha
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:46 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.8.0 on Centos5 64-bit crashingin
Calendar

        Hi,
it seems to me like something goes wrong with one of your sources, the
color_spec is out of bounds, as gdb shows below.

What is your version of evolution-data-server?

You can try to clear your calendar sources from gconf-editor in
/apps/evolution/calendar/sources when you have closed evolution (better run
"evolution --force-shutdown" before playing with gconf editor).
Next start of evolution will recreate that key with default values, but
please keep somewhere a copy of this key, to be able to catch a bug, if
there is any.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan