[Evolution] Evolution on Windows - New mail notification sound doesn't work

Hi,

I'm running Evolution on Windows (2.8.2) and it seems to be working fine,
except:
"Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Play sound file when new mail
arrives"

doesn't work for me. It doesn't play the sound WAV file. Any tips?
Of course, I have a sound card, and I can play that WAV file fine from Real
or Windows Media Players.

I got some hits related to Evolutino on Linux while searching for my
problem, but that didn't help me.

Thanks,
- Hrishi Joshi.