Re: [Evolution] ANNOUNCE: ZCS Evolution Connector 0.1 released

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 12:49 +0900, Murray Trainer wrote:
I have submitted a few bugs recently but there doesn't seem to be any
activity lately.  Is a new version of the plugin that fixes some of the
issues likely any time soon?

Hi Murray,

I think I'm the only one maintaining the Zimbra connector at the moment.
I've not had a chance to look at Zimbra bugs much this month -- been
engaged in other Evolution activities -- but I'll try to do that soon
and get a bug fix release out.

Matthew Barnes