Re: [Evolution] Signatures to my mails

Hi,

The process is as follows :

Select Edit-->Preference-->Composer preference and Signature tab. You can create multiple signature here each with different tag names.

Signature can contain necessary information, logo, HTML link etc.

Now while composing a message select "Signature" drop down and select an appropriate signature.

In this drop down list you will also have "None" if you want to send some emails without signature.

Hope it helps.

Shrikant