Re: [Evolution] Signatures to my mails

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 14:01 +0000, Live session user wrote:
hi

like in Outlook Express I need to have different signatures to place
with a click at the end of my mail
i.e. my address - my phone no. - my e-mail address - etc.

In Composer you can select your signature (right side of from field).
You can add multiple signatures in Edit -> Composer Preferences ->
Signatures.

can somebody help ?

I guess i understood your query correctly . HTH

- Johnny