Re: [Evolution] Signatures to my mails

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 14:01 +0000, Live session user wrote:
hi

like in Outlook Express I need to have different signatures to place
with a click at the end of my mail
i.e. my address - my phone no. - my e-mail address - etc.

In the new message window on the left hand side, near the top, just
below the toolbar you should have a drop down that allows you to choose
which signature to append to the email you are composing.

You can create signatures to appear in the list from the preferences
dialog, Composer Preferences, and then the signatures tab.

Keith.