[Evolution] Problem since installing new hardware

Hi ,
I have just installed a new CPU cooling fan, and to fit it I needed to
pull the Mobo from the case, to screw the supports on either side of the
CPU.

Since putting it all back together the first boot was fine, then the 2nd
failed, the 3rd worked, then I discovered there were some BIOS issues
which had changed.

Then Evo thought that it was a new install, aalthough my .evolution file
was in place, and intact.

Now Evo is seriously unstable.  It crashes at the drop of a hat.  So I
decided to start it from a console, here is the output:

[andrew andrew ~]$ evolution
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
** (evolution:11002): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution %s
** (evolution:11002): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution

(evolution:11002): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server
response: .+OK 1 messages

(evolution:11002): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server response:
1 4799

(evolution:11002): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server
response: .

(evolution:11002): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server response:
1 messages

Segmentation fault
[andrew andrew ~]$

I did have to set up my mail accounts again, and they are receiving and
sending mail OK.  I still have to resurrect my 5 Signatures.

What should I do with this Evo?

Thanks

Andrew Greig