Re: [Evolution] Migrating from Thunderbird

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:27:05 +0100
"Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <peter frenning dk> wrote:

Who can point me to instructions on how to move my existing
mailfolders (many) and their content (much) from Mozilla TBird to
evolution, I would like to attempt the switch, but not without the
luggage....

Oh yes, and if you have TBird's Delete duplicates plug-in, run that on
each folder, then compact the folder, before you send it across.
Otherwise you run a chance of ending up with duplicate emails in Evo,
which as far as I know has no provision for deleting duplicate emails.

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts -- KC1JB
http://www.kc1jb.net (under construction)