Re: [Evolution] Migrating from Thunderbird

On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 00:27 +0100, Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF] wrote:
Who can point me to instructions on how to move my existing
mailfolders (many) and their content (much) from Mozilla TBird to
evolution, I would like to attempt the switch, but not without the
luggage....

Depends what kind of folders. For IMAP, there's nothing to do except
configure the IMAP server in Evo. For mbox folders (i.e. local mail) you
can use File->Import.

poc