[Evolution] Evo 2.24.2 and MS Exchange 2003

Folks,

I've just moved to a new laptop running Xubuntu 8.10. Same distro as on
the old laptop. Now, however, I can't connect to my office's exchange
server, as I could on the old laptop. Settings haven't changed at either
end, passwords are correctly entered, and the same username/pwd combo
does connect me when I use my browser to access work email. I suspect
I'm missing something so basic I will be embarrassed. It's been a while
since I first configured exchange on the old laptop. But I can cope with
the red face...

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"