[Evolution] Automatically chosen FROM account

Hello,

I use Evolution 2.22.3.1 and I work with a couple of different mail
accounts.

When I compose a new mail, the From field is preset to my
default account, which is a good thing.

But if I want to reply to any message, the From field is
also preset to this one account, no matter what the
account the mail was pulled from was. Therefore, I have to
choose it manually in the FROM drop-down list. Sometimes, I
do forget this and hence reply from the wrong account -- causing
some confusion among the recipients.

Is there any way to configure Evolution to look into the header
and choose the proper FROM right away if I reply?
Or maybe a set of rules like:  If I write to this address, use account
A, otherwise use B?

Thanks for any help
Sebastian