[Evolution] Two questions (was Re: Evolution-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 2)

On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 10:27 -0500, steven sprague wrote:
I have Evolution 2.22.3.1 if a version update is available where can I
find it for linux and Windows clients.

For Linux, see your distribution's repositories. I don't know about
Windows. The current stable version of Evo is 2.24.2.

[...]

Also, is there a guide for writing expressions for Evo advanced
searches? If so,  where can if get it?

Apparently not. This has been asked before and the only answer I recall
is that they are written in a version of Scheme.

poc

PS If you must reply to digest messages at least fix the Subject line.
PPS Also, don't top-post on this list.