Re: [Evolution] Clarification re: evolution-backup-tar.gz ??
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: William Case <billlinux rogers com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Clarification re: evolution-backup-tar.gz ??
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:48:57 -0430
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 17:12 -0400, William Case wrote:
Help manual says, "The back up saves your Evolution gconf
settings, mails, contacts, tasks, memos and calendars and creates an
archive." which can be interpreted a bit ambiguously.
I don't see the ambiguity.
Having been told that it only saves the settings, the sentence *could*
read that only the settings for mail, settings for contacts, settings
for tasks etc. are backed up. I admit I didn't read it that way at
Sorry Bill, but I really don't think so. If it had said "... saves your
settings for gconf, mail, contacts, ..." I could see it, but not the way
] [Thread Prev