Re: [Evolution] Evolution ghastly slow.

On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 18:35 -0700, MHR wrote:
I just timed a small email message save to a local sub-subfolder of my
main local folder: 16-17 seconds.  This is a small email message being
saved to a 62MB folder.

That's definitely off. 62MB is nothing and saving a small message to it
shouldn't be noticeable.

I noticed that I seem to have a number of ev-summary-met files for
folders that no longer exist - could this be related?

Delete them and see what happens. You could also delete the summary
files for existing folders. Evo will just recreate them. Who knows,
there could be a problem there.

poc