Re: [Evolution] POP3 mbox performance and auto-expunging?

One of your two inbox folders is a regular folder. You should be able to drag the contents of the regular folder into the system folder, then delete the regular folder. If you get duplicate entries, they will show up if you sort by date. Been there, done that.