Re: [Evolution] check/send button is greyed out

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:15:09 -0500, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend schinstad gmail com> wrote:

2008/8/20 Jimmy Montague <rhetoric102 iowatelecom net>

I installed the Opera browser on Ubuntu Heron. Now Evolution no longer
works: the check/send button is greyed out; I can no longer receive mail.
Sent messages go as far as the Outbox and stay there in limbo.

Suggestions anyone?

Make sure Evolution isn't in Offline Mode?

I clicked the red X. Problem solved. Thanks everyone for your kindness and for sharing your expertise.

Jimmy