[Evolution] Sent Folder disappeared. How do I restore it.

My Sent folder just disappeared.

I'm running Fedora 9.   My filesystem is EXT3.  I just checked the size
of the Sent file and it is 2GB according to Dolphin.  I suspect that is
a file size limit with ext3.

How do I get my sent folder operational again ?

How do I get access to my previously sent emails ?

I sent a couple emails after my sent folder disappeared.   It said
something about storing them locally.  Where would they be ?

Thanks !

LG