Re: [Evolution] check/send button is greyed out

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 08:52 -0500, Jimmy Montague wrote:
I installed the Opera browser on Ubuntu Heron. Now Evolution no longer
works: the check/send button is greyed out; I can no longer receive mail.
Sent messages go as far as the Outbox and stay there in limbo.

Suggestions anyone?

        Hi,
it seems evo thinks you are offline. Try File->Work Online, if down
there. There have been some similar mails in this list already, try to
look in archives for more information.
        Bye,
        Milan