[Evolution] Exchange account only showing most recent e-mails

For the last couple of weeks, my Exchange account at work is only
showing mails going back a week or so in the Inbox.  Right now I have
mails going back to last Tuesday and then 2 older ones (July 17 and
May 30).

I would obviously like to get *all* the mails back.  What might be the
issue here?  I believe the exchange backend is 2003, but it may be
2000.  This is openSUSE 11.0 with the following Evo packages:

evolution-2.22.1.1-15.1
evolution-sharp-0.17.4-2.1
evolution-exchange-lang-2.22.1.2-6.1
evolution-exchange-2.22.1.2-6.1