Re: [Evolution] How to use maildir as storage format?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Yes, I see it now. I hadn't expected it to be under the Server drop-down
when creating an account. Also, it appears to be impossible to set up a
POP account using Maildir local storage, which is probably what a lot of
people want (of course one could do it using Fetchmail, but that's
hardly user-friendly)

IMHO the setup wizard should separate two issues: how the mail is
fetched, and how it is stored locally (if at all). Mixing both things in
the same menu limits the possibilities and is confusing to the user.

poc
+1  what Patrick stated...